Today I’m sharing 4 business casual work outfits that I actually wore this past week while at a conference. People seem often confused on what to wear for work, and honestly, it’s not that complicated! I love simple pieces in neutral tones that can be worn lots of different ways. Also, comfort is key! For a conference especially, you have to make sure your feet are comfy so shoes you can walk around in all day are a necessity. OPEN FOR MORE!
Note, I am usually more creative with footwear, but I brought all this with me in a carry-on suitcase so had limitations! If you’re interested, I made a video previously on the J Crew Elsie pump and yes, they can be worn all day for me!
FULL OUTFIT DETAILS (note, most of this clothing is NOT current season, but you can find similar for sure! I’ll make a note if exact item is currently available):
– Wilfred (from Aritzia) black wrap dress in a heavier poly fabric; I LOVE this dress. I am planning to have a seamstress make me an exact duplicate one of these days if I can’t find a good replacement!
– Rebecca Taylor Garment Washed Leather Jacket in lamb leather
– J Crew Elsie pumps in black suede
– Vince silk tunic (I lovingly call it a muumuu); tunics are my jam
– Nordstrom cashmere shawl/scarf
– those same J Crew pumps
– Elizabeth & James forest green classic single button blazer; if looking for a lower cost brand, Zara is my go to for fabulous blazers
– Alexander Wang silk ‘t-shirt’; although it’s a t-shirt cut, a more elegant fabric like silk make it perfect to wear as a shell under a blazer
– COS black trousers
– New Balance 402 sneakers; I always love a nice sneaker with a more formal outfit; it really modernizes a look in my opinion
– Equipment silk blouse in Stars pattern
– Uniqlo white jeans; they always have the same styles year over year, but the materials in the recent seasons have not been the same, so yes it’s available but not exactly
– Linea Pelle green leather belt
– those same J Crew pumps
Thanks for watching and don’t forget to join me on instagram! @logicvsluxury
Intro/Outro music: Loud Pipes by Ratatat
Some links are affiliate links. If you shop with these links, thank you! I appreciate the support for my channel. It doesn’t cost you any extra and I receive a small commission. If you’re not comfortable, simply google the product names and shop with your preferred retailer.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.